Holistic Health Care Therapies
Holistic health therapies center around treating the person first and the disease (or dis-ease) second. There is no one-size-fits-all, just like there is no easy answer for “what herb is good for…?” I make doable, holistic health recommendations for busy, thought-full people who are ready to care more wholly and deeply for themselves.
There are two services I offer to support you and your goals for better health and well-being. I assess what is out of balance and make recommendations that best support your body’s natural ability to heal. And I love to work at a deeper energetic level to help you feel like your best, clearest self.
My goal is to fully understand your current health and lifestyle and then offer practical, tailored suggestions that bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be. This offering includes a one-hour initial consultation, plus a detailed written plan delivered by email (usually within 4 days), that includes specific recommendations for improving your health issue(s). Each consultation includes at least one follow-up consultation with the option to choose more.
You can choose from three options (named after three favorite, powerful plant allies):
- Dandelion: Consultation and health plan, plus 1 follow-up consultation within one month – $250
- Echinacea: Consultation and health plan, plus 2 follow-up consultations within two months – $350
- Goldenrod: Consultation and health plan, plus 3 follow-up consultations within three months – $450
What to expect:
- An initial one-hour consultation (via phone or Skype) to thoroughly understand your health issues and goals.
- A written plan with practical suggestions for your specific health situation. The plan may include herbal therapies, nutrition and lifestyle changes, counseling and energy work.
- One or more follow-up consultations (via phone or Skype), depending on your chosen option.
- Updated health plan recommendations that correspond to any health changes during the time period of the chosen option.
- Related handouts and additional resources.
- Email support for duration of the chosen option.
“I was experiencing severe and chronic pain, falling into depression when Kimberly listened to me! Really listened like no physician ever did! She had options for me. I took the herbs she suggested. In a few days, it seemed miraculous to me that my pain was in check and my depression had lifted! So grateful for her compassionate and competent healing.” – Angela P., Burien, WA
“After living with involuntary head tremors for years, with no answers from my doctor, I decided to persue ‘alternative’ options. I reached out to Kim for guidance and assistance, and I couldn’t be happier. After our initial meeting, Kim provided an immense wealth of knowledge based on Traditional Chinese Medicine. The herb and diet recommendations have provided me with 100% improvement. I am beyond grateful for Kim’s expertise and compassion. She truly cares about the work that she does and the people that she helps.” – Megan J., Tacoma, WA
“I am so grateful to have found Kimberly and Goldenrod Healing. I have a hard time finding all the words to express my gratitude for her guidance and understanding of my convoluted health history, which include a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Since I have started seeing Kim my kidney stones have gone away, my immune system is strengthening, and for the first time in years I am finding I have more energy. I am slowly feeling like I am getting my life back. Thank you Kim for helping me to heal my body and soul.” – Leslie L., Emmitsburg, Maryland
Healing Touch is a nationally accredited, energy-based therapy that helps bring the body back into balance. It is a gentle, non-invasive practice that clears, balances, and restores the integrity of the human energy system to promote physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health. You can read more about Healing Touch here.
You can choose from individual or package sessions:
- Individual session: A 60-minute, private session that focuses on calming and relaxing the mind and body – $75
- Package of sessions: Discounted 60-minute, private sessions for extended physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual healing
- Three sessions – $210 ($15 discount over the value of three individual sessions)
- Six sessions – $405 ($45 discount over the value of six individual sessions)
What to expect:
- In-person sessions are conducted in a quiet, comfortable space in University Place, WA.
- The first session begins with about 20 minutes of conversation and intake so that I understand your reasons for coming. (Future sessions have a shorter intake of about 5-10 minutes.)
- We discuss any health issues (e.g., pain, symptoms, anxiety, range of motion) and set mutual goals for the session.
- The typical treatment lasts between 20 minutes (for first-time clients) and 45 minutes. The energy techniques are tailored to your desired outcome. Most choose to receive treatment while lying on a massage table. Staying seated is also an option. You’ll stay fully clothed.
- After the session, we assess whether the goals were met and I share recommendations for next steps and/or further self-care.
“Kim is a highly gifted and intuitive healer. She is gentle, intelligent and extremely sensitive to the needs of her clients. Her knowledge of Chinese medicine and Healing Touch therapies are excellent. She’s grounded, professional, and takes the proper time with each client to properly assess their individual and sometimes difficult needs. Her speedy assessments can be trusted, and I look forward to working with her for many years in the future. I have recommended her to many people, and will continue to do so.
When the body is not functioning at its best, or is experiencing pain in various areas, there is usually a reason for it which has its origins, or roots, planted firmly in the past — not seeming relative to life in the present. Kim has a way of determining not only what the problem may be, but also its possible origins. This is a very effective tool to find in a healer, thus enabling her to stand out as a new leader in her field. See Kim first… you may not need to see anybody else after a treatment with her.” – Katherine B. R. LMP, Tacoma, WA
“After experiencing two acute episodes of extreme pain, I went to my doctor. I was told they weren’t sure what caused it and there was nothing I could do about it. I contacted Kim to see if there were alternative therapies that might help. I spent about an hour-and-a-half with her as she listened and asked questions. She explained that my pain was part of a recognizable pattern in Traditional Chinese Medicine, and that several other symptoms I had stemmed from the same root cause. She recommended a combination of herbal remedies and energy work. Since taking the herbs and doing healing touch sessions, the pain has not returned. Sometimes it can be intimidating, frustrating, and frightening to go to a medical doctor. Knowing that other therapies are available that actually help me is very comforting. I feel more confident and hopeful knowing that I’m treating all aspects of myself – not just one isolated symptom.” – Sandra D., University Place, WA