Energy medicine encompasses an array of complementary therapies that balance and heal the subtle energies in our body. While considered relatively new in modern times, light or near-touch therapies have ancient roots and are commonly used for healing in indigenous cultures around the world.
Where attention goes, energy flows.
Everything is comprised of energy. I am a graduate of the nationally-accredited Healing Touch Program and use both Healing Touch and Usui Reiki techniques to work with your body’s subtle energies, or biofield. Both incorporate non-invasive touch, intention, and visualization to help clear energy blockages and improve the body’s natural flow of energy. Supported by a growing body of scientific evidence, these practices clear, balance, and restore the integrity of the human energy system to promote physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health.
Biofield therapy supports the healing process for those who would like to:
- Reduce pain or discomfort
- Increase mental clarity
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety, producing deep relaxation
- Release emotional, mental, and/or spiritual blocks
- Support their healing process and sense of well-being
- Accelerate healing from injury, medical procedures and surgery
What to expect:
- In-person sessions are conducted in a quiet, comfortable space. Remote sessions work best if you are also in a quiet, comfortable space where you won’t be interrupted or distracted.
- The first session begins with 20-30 minutes of conversation and intake to ensure I understand the issue(s) you wish to address (e.g., pain, symptoms, anxiety, range of motion) and we reach a mutual intention/goal for healing. (Future sessions have a shorter intake of about 5-10 minutes.)
- The typical treatment lasts about 30 minutes for a 1-hour session. The techniques are tailored to your desired outcome. For in-person sessions, most people choose to receive treatment while lying on a massage table. Staying seated is also an option. You’ll stay fully clothed. Remote sessions also may be done seated or lying down.
- After the session, we assess whether the goals were met and I share recommendations for next steps and/or further self-care.
Important Note: To help ensure my clients’ good health, I have paused in-person sessions. I am still offering remote sessions. Feedback from clients who have switched to remote sessions has been overwhelmingly positive, reporting the same levels of effectiveness and feelings of connection.
You can choose from single or packaged sessions:
- Rest and Renew: A 60-minute session that focuses on calming and relaxing the mind and body. $95
- Deep Dive: Three 60-minute sessions for deeper healing. Beneficial for acute illness/injury as well as feelings of burnout and overwhelm. Package of 3: $270 ($15 discount over the value of three individual sessions)
- Transformation: Six 60-minute sessions for extended healing. Best for chronic issues and navigating major life transitions and changes. Package of 6: $515 ($55 discount over the value of six individual sessions)
What Clients Say
“Kim is a highly gifted and intuitive healer. She is gentle, intelligent and extremely sensitive to the needs of her clients. Her knowledge of Chinese medicine and Healing Touch therapies are excellent. She’s grounded, professional, and takes the proper time with each client to properly assess their individual and sometimes difficult needs. Her speedy assessments can be trusted, and I look forward to working with her for many years in the future. I have recommended her to many people, and will continue to do so.
When the body is not functioning at its best, or is experiencing pain in various areas, there is usually a reason for it which has its origins, or roots, planted firmly in the past — not seeming relative to life in the present. Kim has a way of determining not only what the problem may be, but also its possible origins. This is a very effective tool to find in a healer, thus enabling her to stand out as a new leader in her field. See Kim first… you may not need to see anybody else after a treatment with her.” – Katherine B. R. LMP, Tacoma, WA
“After experiencing two acute episodes of extreme pain, I went to my doctor. I was told they weren’t sure what caused it and there was nothing I could do about it. I contacted Kim to see if there were alternative therapies that might help. I spent about an hour-and-a-half with her as she listened and asked questions. She explained that my pain was part of a recognizable pattern in Traditional Chinese Medicine, and that several other symptoms I had stemmed from the same root cause. She recommended a combination of herbal remedies and energy work.
Since taking the herbs and doing healing touch sessions, the pain has not returned. Sometimes it can be intimidating, frustrating, and frightening to go to a medical doctor. Knowing that other therapies are available that actually help me is very comforting. I feel more confident and hopeful knowing that I’m treating all aspects of myself – not just one isolated symptom.” – Sandra D., University Place, WA