For busy, thought-full people who are ready to care more wholly and deeply for themselves
Maybe you’re in a stressful job and have a chronically tense neck or shoulders. Maybe you notice feeling more anxious during your commute, or more overwhelm from an overloaded schedule. Do you suspect there is a link between how you feel physically and other parts of your life?
Perhaps you’ve had a frustrating experience with a modern medical practice that doesn’t seem to listen or truly understand your issue(s). Or perhaps you need help with managing physical symptoms, and want to know more about why you are experiencing dis-ease in the first place. Maybe you are concerned about simply masking an issue when what you really want is to figure out the root cause, address it, and genuinely care for your whole self.
Would you like to make health changes but aren’t sure where to start?
Treat the Person First, the Disease Second
By definition, integrative therapies complement conventional medicine and other treatment modalities. They address a multitude of health issues and offer a host of benefits:
- Strengthen the immune system
- Reduce inflammation
- Reduce pain or discomfort
- Reduce feelings of stress or overwhelm
- Reduce anxiety and depression
- Provide support during chemotherapy and radiation
- Facilitate a sense of well-being
- Reduce effects of trauma and chronic pain
- Enhance recovery from surgery
- Offer increased relaxation, clarity, and adaptability
- Create a greater connection to self
- Release emotional, mental, and/or spiritual blocks
Healing begins with being heard
By listening deeply and honoring where you are, I provide holistic health therapies tailored to help you be your healthiest self. I believe that we have the right to decide how we care for our own health, and that there are many paths to wellness. My holistic health practice is for people who are both curious and serious about exploring integrative ways of caring for themselves.